1. A family owned car hire company treats every client as an individual and tries to find the best car for their needs and their budget.
2. Our representatives will take care of any of your concerns and treat you with the reverence and importance they deserve.
3. We care about each rental and value it.
4. Our representatives value each rental and strive for its successful outcome. That is for the customers to feel welcomed and satisfied.
5. We have many repeat customers who choose us year after year. Our aim is for each rental to be important and to rent with us again on their next travel to Crete.
6. We treat each car rental with the utmost importance, as it is very important to us. It is our family business.
7. Our fleet of cars are well looked after and serviced, year after year. That is to ensure that our renters are very satisfied with their rental.
8. As a family owned car hire company we must research the car hire market and our goal is to offer very competitive yet affordable prices.
9. Our representatives' aims are to provide great client service with punctuality and satisfy all reasonable clients' needs.
10. A family owned car rental company looks after their clients and attempt to establish a friendship, (Cretarent have client friends from all over the world that continue to rent cars in with as every summer season).
*** Special Offers ***
Cretarent gives a 5% coupon for bookings confirmation over 400 euros! on your NEXT car rental when visiting Crete (Link)
There will be an extra charge ( 20 euros ) for delivering the car to Rethymnon / Rethymnon Port / Rethymnon hotel within city limits and an extra charge ( 30 euros ) for delivering the vehicle to Chania / Chania Airport / Chania Port / Chania hotel within city limits, Elounda or Elounda hotel within city limits, Sitia and Sitia hotel within city limits.
*** There are No Extra Charge/ Fees for delivering/Pick up the car from Heraklion Airport (Kazantzakis), Heraklion Port or to Heraklion hotels within city limits!
Delivery & Collection of cars at after-hours (01:00 - 07:00) are subject to a 20 euro charge payable on arrival.